Mariposa County Daily Sheriff and Reservation Report for Thursday, April 28, 2022
Mariposa County Daily Sheriff and Reservation Report for Thusday, April 282022
The Mariposa County Sheriff’s Department Administration Building is located at 5099 Old Highway North in Mariposa.
The administration building is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday. Below you will find the postal address, telephone number and fax number:
Mariposa County Sheriff’s Department
Mariposa, CA 95338
Phone number: (209) 966-3615 or 1-800-774-8314
Fax number: (209) 742-5090
- Across the street is the old jail which now houses the 24 hour dispatch facility and provides the following list of services to the community at this location;
- Fingerprint: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Copies of reports: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Miscellaneous permits: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Dog Licenses: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Civil treatment
The Mariposa County Reservation Report is provided daily by the Mariposa County Sheriff’s Office.
Not all calls to be dispatched are listed due to various sensitive circumstances.
Not all arrests are included in the booking report due to various circumstances such as the arrest of minors.
All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
To note: 273 A – Endangerment of children
415 – disturb the peace