Global Machine Rental Market (2022 to 2031)
Dublin, March 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Machinery Leasing Global Market Report 2022 by Type, Mode, Lease Type” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report provides strategists, marketers, and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Machine Rental Market emerging from the COVID-19 lockdown.
Reasons to buy
- Get a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive market report available covering over 50 geographies.
- Understand how the market is affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus diminishes.
- Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform your competition using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research.
- Benchmark performance against leading competitors.
- Use relationships between key data sets for better strategy.
- Suitable to support your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for machine rental? What is the relationship between the market and the overall economy, demographics and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market in the future? The global Machine Rental market report answers all these questions and more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces historical and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market in the context of the broader machine rental market and compares it to other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size (in billions of dollars) covering both the historical market growth, the impact of the COVID-19 virus and the forecast of its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down the market into sub-markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the market size by geography and compares their historical and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, major developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares and a description of the major companies. The main financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyzes the shape of the market coming out of the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The machine rental market section of the report provides context. It compares the machine rental market with other rental market segments by size and growth, historical and forecast. It analyzes the proportion of GDP, expenditure per capita, the comparison of machine rental indicators.
Major companies in the machine rental market are General Electric Company, United Rentals Inc, Tokyo Century, Berkshire Hathaway Inc., Ashtead Group plc, AerCap Holdings NV, Fuyo General Lease Co., Ltd., NetJets, Nissan Motor Co. ltd. and Air Rental Company.
The global machine rental market is expected to grow from $334.64 billion in 2021 to $373.41 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.6%. The growth is mainly due to companies reorganizing their operations and recovering from the impact of COVID-19, which had previously led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working and the closure of business activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $554.43 billion in 2026 with a CAGR of 10.4%.
The machine rental market includes sales of machine rental services by entities (organizations, sole proprietorships and partnerships) that rent or lease commercial and industrial type machinery and equipment. Establishments of this type generally provide capital or investment type equipment that customers use in their business activities. These establishments generally cater to a business clientele and generally do not operate a retail or window display business.
The main types of machinery leasing are heavy construction machinery leasing, commercial air, rail and marine transportation equipment leasing, mining, oil and gas and forestry machinery and equipment leasing, machinery leasing and office equipment, rental of other commercial and industrial machinery and equipment. . Heavy equipment rental refers to a place where huge pieces of machinery or large vehicles, usually construction related, can be stored and retrieved for public use, and can also include additional retail operations and related. The different modes include online, offline and involve various types of lease such as closed lease, lease with option to buy, under-ventilated lease, etc.
The emergence of start-ups as major customers of leasing service providers should boost the market. Driven by profitability and the need to acquire state-of-the-art equipment that is often very expensive, start-ups began renting or leasing their equipment. The growing number of start-ups is also expected to have a positive impact on the market. For example, according to the Department of Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, the number of start-ups in India reached 16,000 in 2020, illustrating new opportunities for the leasing market in customer expansion and income generation.
Companies are increasingly renting 3D printing equipment for manufacturing purposes. 3D printer is a computer-aided manufacturing device that creates three-dimensional objects by receiving digital data from a computer as input by creating a three-dimensional model from a custom material. 3D printing is growing in popularity as manufacturers become more familiar with industrial-grade 3D printers. Industrial-grade 3D printers are capable of printing large products with high precision and with a wide range of materials. Renting 3D printers can reduce the overall cost reduction of the manufacturer rather than buying. For example, Divide by Zero technologies offers rental 3D printers for customers in India.
Asia Pacific was the largest machine rental market region in 2021. North America was the second largest machine rental market region. Regions covered in this report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Main topics covered:
2. Structure of the report
3. Characteristics of the machine rental market
3.1. Market definition
3.2. Key segments
4. Product Analysis of Machine Rental Market
4.1. Featured products/services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development products
5. Machine rental market supply chain
5.1. Supply chain
5.3. End customers
6. Machine Rental Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer preferences
6.2. End-use market size and growth
7. Machine Rental Market Trends and Strategies
8. Impact of COVID-19 on machine rental
9. Machine Rental Market Size and Growth
9.1. Market size
9.2. Historical Market Growth, Value (Billions of dollars)
9.2.1. Market Drivers
9.2.2. Market Constraints
9.3. Market growth forecast, value (in billions of dollars)
9.3.1. Market Drivers
9.3.2. Market Constraints
10. Machine Rental Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global Machine Rental Market, 2021, by Region, Value (USD Billion)
10.2. Global Machine Rental Market, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, Historical & Forecast, By Region
10.3. Global Machine Rental Market Comparison, Growth and Market Share, by Region
11. Machine Rental Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Machine Rental Market, Segmentation by Type, History & Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, USD Billion
11.2. Global Machine Rental Market, Segmentation by Mode, Historical & Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, USD Billion
11.3. Global Machine Rental Market, Segmentation by Rental Type, Historical & Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, USD Billion
12. Machine Rental Market Metrics
12.1. Machine Rental Market Size, Percentage of GDP, 2016-2026F, Global
12.2. Average Per Capita Spending in Machine Rental Market, 2016-2026F, World
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iack0
Global machine rental market