PatentPC Announces Patent Workflow System for Clients
The folks at Patent PC have drafted thousands of patent applications for a wide range of clients, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
— Bao Tran
SANTA CLARA, California, USA, Jan. 28, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Silicon Valley law firm Patent PC announces that its patent workflow is available to clients. Using artificial intelligence technology to assist clients and staff, the firm is able to operate profitably and meet client needs by providing clients with high quality, secure, yet contactless legal services, patents, trademarks and intellectual property.
Patent PC was established at the end of 2020 with highly experienced patent professionals. The folks at Patent PC have drafted thousands of patent applications for a wide range of clients, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. With AI, we’ve perfected our patent quality review methodology in our quest to ensure high-quality patent applications and our predictive technology provides us with probabilistic art unit placement from the USPTO for the best prosecution placement, and we pursue them with interactive video conferencing to achieve the broadest possible claims granted in light of licensing best practices and evolving case law. The experience includes the following:
– Representation of the nation’s largest dental companies, from start-up to IPO, in a variety of intellectual property matters, including sourcing, litigation, due diligence assessments, opinions and litigation, involving technologies such as dental materials, manufacturing methods, 3D printed manufacturing systems, software systems, and dental appliance cleaning systems, among others, and has also implemented the HIPAA system to the company.
– Represented a medical device startup in intellectual property matters, including sourcing and litigation, involving technologies such as minimally invasive devices and surgical devices.
– Represented a fabless 3D semiconductor company in intellectual property matters, including sourcing and litigation, involving technologies such as FinFET and monolithic 3D integrated circuit design.
– Represented the world’s largest semiconductor manufacturing equipment company in intellectual property matters, including the procurement and prosecution of semiconductor processing equipment.
– Representation of the R&D research arm of an international company in intellectual property matters, including sourcing and prosecution, involving technologies such as blockchain, wireless communication, laser communication, search engine, microgrid systems, renewable systems, image recognition, smart car and quantum computing.
– Representing a microbial start-up in intellectual property matters, including negotiating contracts, sourcing and pursuing genetic processing and microbial design and cultivation.
– Represented numerous Silicon Valley startups in intellectual property matters, including management of intellectual property portfolios, sourcing and prosecution, litigation and notices, involving technologies such as blockchain, crypto- currency, virtual reality, augmented reality, Internet of Things (IoT), genetic data processing systems, household products, data storage systems, office equipment and furniture, computers and software, business methods, internet applications , health/medical systems, electronic devices, material compositions and manufacturing processes.
Patent attorney Bao Tran notes, “Our boutique patent firm uses an in-house AI-IP system that embodies these best practices to enable us to operate efficiently. Our lawyers use the most advanced AI methodology to provide top quality patent prosecution services. The result is not only cost savings for our customers, but also quality and speed in the race to file!”
Patent attorney Bao Tran notes, “Our attorneys use the latest legal technologies and leverage these best practices to enable us to operate efficiently. The result is not only cost savings for our customers, but also quality and speed in the race to deposit! We offer innovative and flexible pricing models to deliver both price and value to every customer.”
write to us here
Visit us on social media:
PatentPC protects GTM plans