Point Break Financial Review: Not A Lender – Is It A Scam Or Legitimate?
Ad Disclosure: We receive referral commissions from advertisers.
Did you receive a pre-approved offer from Point Break Financial?
Did your pre-approved offer include a pre-approval code as if you were personally selected for this offer?
Did your pre-approved offer say: “Your pre-approval up to $ 50,000 at a fixed price as low as 5.99%“
Does your pre-approved offer show your interest rate has gone from 21% to 5.99% APR?
Does your pre-approved offer show that your new monthly payment has increased from $ 1,600 to $ 773?
Who is Point Break Financial? They are not a lender. They seem to be a lead generator mainly by selling to debt settlement companies.
According to the Point Break Financial website:
This website is owned and operated by Point Break Holdings LLC. Address: 1968 S Coast Highway # 1028 Laguna Beach, CA 92651. Loans are offered through subsidiaries of Point Break Holdings LLC dba Point Break Financial. Kuber Financial, LLC dba Mobilend is a subsidiary of Point Break Financial.
Does it sound a bit good to be true?
And off we go in search of opinions.
Is Point Break Legitimate Or A Financial Scam?
Crixeo.com awarded by Point Break Financial a 2-star rating (data collected and updated as of December 27, 2021). We hope the information below will help you make an informed decision on whether to do business with this company.
- Point Break Financial is not a lender.
- It appears that Point Break Financial operates a typical bait and switch program – but not for themselves – for their primary buyers. They lure you in by sending you a direct mail with a ridiculous 5.99% interest rate to consolidate your high interest credit card debt.
- Point Break Financial doesn’t tell you that you need great credit to qualify for a loan with that low interest rate (for which you were supposedly pre-approved).
- All loan requests are funded by a third party. Point Break Financial has no control over the credit eligibility criteria of participating lenders. APR / interest rate will vary based on individual conditions.
- We’re curious how many consumers who received this offer in the mail actually qualify for 5.99% interest.
We urge you to do your own research and do your due diligence on any business, especially when dealing with your Personal finance.
We wish you good luck and invite you to take a look at Crixeo Best Debt Consolidation Reviews from 2021.
Point Break Financial Review
- Point Break Financial
Point Break Financial Review
Point Break Financial is representative of what plagues the debt consolidation industry. Direct mail with low rates, sales of leads for loans and bait and change tactics to turn the customer into a debt settlement customer. We strongly recommend that you do your own due diligence on Point Break Financialbefore entering into a financial relationship with the company.