The concrete 3D printing market will gather around 6503.84 USD
Luton, Bedfordshire, UK, September 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Exactitude Consultancy, the market research and consultancy wing of Improve Digital Consultancy Private Limited has completed and published the final copy of the detailed research report on the Concrete 3D Printing Market.
The most advanced technology for manufacturing construction components and buildings with concrete 3D printers is concrete 3D printing. There are various 3D printing methods used in the construction process, such as the extrusion method, which includes wax, cement, additive welding, etc. Globally, concrete 3D printing technology is gradually gaining ground.
Global Concrete 3D Printing Market was valued at USD 730.43 Million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 6503.84 Million by 2029, growing at a CAGR of 27.5% from 2022 to 2029.
Get a free sample of this report @
Construction companies conduct many experiments with different types of concrete mixes and printing machines to develop new and better techniques in the construction industry. Ease of construction of various complex architectural designs, environment-friendly technology, and waste reduction are some of the major factors driving the growth of the concrete 3D printing market.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the report is considered as historical years, 2017 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and the years from 2022 to 2029 as the forecast period.
- In August 2021, Skanska intends to use 3D printed concrete in its work on HS2, the $147 billion high-speed rail system currently under construction in the UK. The joint venture between Skanska, Costain from the UK, and Strabag from Austria will use a technique dubbed “Printfrastructure” to print concrete buildings in place rather than shipping them in precast slabs or mixing and pouring them in place .
- In May 2020, Pikus Concrete is partnering with Sika to commercialize concrete 3D printing technology in the construction industry and seize its vast potential. Pikus’ first concrete 3D printer with Sika technology has been commissioned in Lehi, Utah. The company is working to implement the technology in the first construction projects
Asia-Pacific is expected to hold the largest share in the global 3D concrete printing market due to rising population, rising middle-class income, and urbanization.
The construction sector in Asia-Pacific is the largest in the world and growing at a rapid pace. The construction sector in Asia-Pacific is driven by the increase in infrastructure construction activities. With strong government support, standardization initiatives and expanding application segments, China has become an important 3D concrete print user in Asia-Pacific.
The use of walls in the construction industry is expected to drive the concrete 3D printing market growth.
3D concrete printers can create concrete objects with incredible detail and precision, enabling the quick and easy construction of advanced concrete walls at the touch of a button. In addition, walls built on site with a concrete 3D printer produce no waste and take less time to create.
The increasing use of 3D concrete printing in the residential sector is driving the growth of the market.
The residential concrete 3D printing market has exploded, especially in Asia-Pacific and other developing countries. The demand for housing in countries like India far outstrips the supply. In addition, housing demand has increased in metropolitan areas. The use of 3D printing in home construction has increased dramatically in 2021.
|Market size||730.43 million USD in 2021
USD 6503.84 million by 2029
|CAGR||27.5% (2022 – 2029)|
|Forecast period||2022 – 2029|
|Forecast units||Value (USD billion)|
|Report cover||Revenue forecasts, competitive landscape, growth factors and trends|
|Segments Covered||Material type, end-use industry and region|
|Geographical areas covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Main suppliers||Winsun, XtreeE, Monolite, Apis Cor, CSP srl, CyBe Construction and Sika, Holcim Ltd, HeidelbergCement AG, YingChuang Building Techniques Co. Ltd.|
|Key market opportunities||New Product Launches and R&D Among Major Key Players|
|Key Market Drivers||
The presence of major industry players leading strategic initiatives will drive the market share.
Key players operating in the global concrete 3D printing industry include Winsun, XtreeE, Monolite, Apis Cor, CSP srl, CyBe Construction and Sika, Holcim Ltd, HeidelbergCement AG, YingChuang Building Techniques Co. Ltd. The presence of established industry players is characterized by mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, capacity expansions, substantial distribution, and branding decisions to improve market share and regional presence.
Browse the full report with table of contents and list of figures @:
Key Market Segments: Concrete 3D Printing Market
3D Concrete Printing Market by Offer, 2020-2029, (USD Million)
- Printing services
3D Concrete Printing Market by Technique, 2020-2029, (USD Million)
- Extrusion based
- Powder based
3D Concrete Printing Market by End User, 2022-2029, (USD Million)
Concrete 3D Printing Market by Regions, 2022-2029, (USD Million)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Main market trends
The residential sector will dominate the market
- The residential concrete 3D printing market has grown significantly, especially in Asia-Pacific and other growing countries. In countries like India, the demand for housing exceeds the availability. In addition, the demand for housing in metropolitan areas has increased.
- In 2021, the use of 3D printing in the construction of houses has increased in 2021. Due to the rapid growth of urbanization in recent years, a need for faster construction of residential structures has arisen in a number of growing countries.
- In March 2021, Peri, one of Germany’s leading formwork and scaffolding manufacturers, built Germany’s first 3D printed house ready for occupancy.
- Project Milestone is a residential complex project in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, consisting of five 3D printed structures designed by Houben / Van Mierlo Architects. The first structure, a one-story single-family home, was built in April 2021.
- The above-mentioned factors are expected to drive the demand for 3D concrete printing over the forecast period.
Concrete 3D Printing Market Drivers
One of the major growth drivers for the global concrete 3D printing market is the increased demand for cost-effective custom constructions. This, in turn, motivates companies to perform larger and more elaborate functions to meet diversification and growing needs. In addition, the industry is seeing an increase in funds and investments for the development of sound infrastructure, which will help the global market to grow and cover the losses of the pandemic period.
Constraints of the concrete 3D printing market
Globally, the concrete 3D printing market is witnessing a large demand for skilled labor along with continuous capital investment. The timely unavailability of both, combined with issues like pandemic has halted the 3D concrete printing market and may further hamper the market growth during the forecast period ending in 2029.
Technological analysis of the concrete 3D printing market
The increasing level of investment in using the best angle and degree of technology helps the level of rapid urbanization and industrialization, which well complements the need for residential construction. This has a significant impact on the growth of the Concrete 3D Printing Market during the period ending in 2029.
Explore more chemical and materials industry reports:
Self-Leveling Concrete Market
The global self-leveling concrete market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% from 2022 to 2029. It is expected to reach over USD 8.10 billion by 2029, from USD 5.22 billion in 2021.
ready-mixed concrete market
The ready-mixed concrete market is expected to grow from USD 725.32 billion in 2020 to USD 1,536.7 billion in 2029 with a CAGR of 8.7% during the period 2022-2029.
Green cement market
The global green cement market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% from 2022 to 2029. It is expected to reach over USD 46.82 billion by 2029, from USD 22.10 billion in 2021.
Shotcrete / Shotcrete Market
The global shotcrete/shotcrete market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2022 to 2029. It is expected to reach over USD 16.13 billion by 2029, from USD 8 billion in 2021.