Medilink UK Awards 2021 shortlist unveiled – Med-Tech Innovation
The national shortlist for the Medilink UK Healthcare Business Awards 2021 has been revealed, with some of the UK’s most innovative life science organizations making the final list.
The awards look back over the past 12 months and provide a platform for life science organizations to showcase their achievements. More than 30 companies in the life sciences sector will meet on Friday 1st October and five of them will be crowned national winners.
Normally, the sector has gathered around a festive dinner that has been held for several years in association with Med-Tech Innovation. However, this year the awards will take place as a virtual event.
The main sponsor of the Medilink UK Healthcare Business Awards 2021 is Morningside Pharmaceuticals. Morningside Pharmaceuticals provides drugs, medical products and equipment at a price that puts international healthcare standards within the reach of developing countries.
Each year, each of the Medilink organizations in the network organizes its own awards that identify regional winners, which are then nominated for the national Medilink UK awards. This regional to national award approach allows us to identify the best of the best across the UK.
The five categories of the Medilink UK Awards are:
- Start Up – Sponsored by Potter Clarkson LLP – For newly established healthcare companies with a bright future.
- Export Achievements – Sponsored by Good Travel Management – To maximize opportunities to tap and develop new markets or exceptional performance in other areas of international trade.
- Collaboration with the NHS – Sponsored by the AHSN network – For the development of a collaborative partnership with the NHS which has / will have major impact and benefits.
- Innovation – Sponsored by Mills & Reeve LLP – For the development of innovative technologies, designs and / or processes that have produced a major improvement in business performance and have had an impact on the market.
- Outstanding Achievement – Sponsored by Morningside Pharmaceuticals – For outstanding achievement that has had a significant or vital impact on the business and the market showing potential for continued growth.
The nominees for the Start Up award are:
- Medical Airguard
- Llusern Scientific
- LUNAC Therapeutics
- TCC CaseMix
The nominees for the Export award are:
- Album Ten
- Regeneration of EthOss
- The group of binding sites
The nominees for the Collaboration with the NHS award are:
- Cievert in partnership with Hyde PCN
- DTR Medical
- In health care
- Mastercall Health
- Patient cards
- Source BioScience United Kingdom
The nominees for the innovation award are:
- Abingdon Health
- Feet Tips Etc
- Seléntus Science
- Sky medical technology
The nominees for the Outstanding Achievement Award are:
- Respiratory tract medical
- Group of blue trees
- Digital Health Bond
- Surescreen diagnostics
- West Midlands PPE Collective
- Yourgene Health
Bill Cruise, President of Medilink UK, said: “I look forward to the Medilink UK Healthcare Awards 2021 and am truly delighted and encouraged by the rich variety of excellent life science companies present on the Medilink UK network. I would like to wish the finalists good luck and tell them that you are a credit to your region and to the life sciences community as a whole.
Kevin Kiely, Managing Director of Medilink UK, added: “The current climate has shown us the importance of life sciences, not only in saving lives, but in ensuring that effective and quality health products are available. so that we can all enjoy life to the end. full. It is through innovative, hardworking and resilient life science organizations that we are able to continue to push the boundaries of human knowledge and transform healthcare delivery. Our Medilink UK Award finalists are shining examples of how the life sciences industry drives the health and well-being of our citizens and contributes significantly to economic growth. “